No fee is required for the CEPD Beach Event permit.
After review, the CEPD may require the applicant to file an additional application for a Lee County Special Event Permit.
- All Beach activities are first-come, first-serve; no preference is granted unless the applicant also files a Lee County Special Event Permit.
- Spaces, shelters, or parking may not be reserved. All groups must abide by Lee County Park Ordinance 06-26. see ordinance
- No parties at the park or the beach.Avoid groups of more than 10 people.County recommends vulnerable individuals should continue to stay home.
- No alcohol, pets, glass, balloons, selling, soliciting is permitted.
- Do not attach anything to trees or buildings.
- No amplified sound (music, fireworks,etc.) that is intrusive to other visitors will be permitted.
- No fires (pits, grills, or torches).
- Clean area before leaving.
- All motorized vehicles must pay for Parking.
- Public parking is open from dawn until dusk.