- All Beach activities are first-come, first-serve; no preference is granted unless the applicant files a Lee County Special Event Permit.
- Spaces, shelters, or parking may not be reserved. All groups must abide by Lee County Park Ordinance 06-26. see ordinance
- Due to COVID-19, avoid groups of more than 10 people. Lee County recommends vulnerable individuals should continue to stay home.
- No alcohol, pets, glass, balloons, selling, or soliciting is permitted.
- Do not attach anything to trees or buildings.
- No amplified sound (music, fireworks, etc.) that is intrusive to wildlife or other visitors will be permitted.
- No fires (pits, grills, or torches).
- Clean area before leaving.
- All motorized vehicles must pay for parking.
- Public parking is open from dawn until dusk.
Your event may require a Lee County Special Events Permit.
Review the requirements found here: